BRP INTRODUCES A NEW ERA IN OUTBOARD ENGINES
The Evinrude E-TEC G2 outboard engine delivers unrivaled performance with best-in-class torque and fuel efficiency and lowest total emissions and offers the first and only customizable look, the only clean rigging and fully integrated digital controls. These innovations now allow consumers to choose the absolute perfect combination of boat and engine by selecting top and front panels, as well as accent colors that match your boat.
– produces up to 75% fewer total regulated emissions,
– 15% better fuel efficiency
– 20% more torque than leading four-stroke engines*
– 5-5-5: 5-year engine warranty**, 5-year corrosion warranty, and 500 hours with no dealer-scheduled maintenance.
Available in ranges starting at 200 H.O. to 300 R.A.V.E.
* Based on BRP internal tests.
** Available in select markets. (For North America, 3 years of BRP Limited Warranty plus 2 years of BRP Extended Service Terms – B.E.S.T.)
Why is Evinrude E-TEC technology so good?
With blinding power and low emissions, BRP’s 2-stroke direct injected Evinrude E-TEC outboard engines provide the best of both worlds. Evinrude E-TEC engines:
- produce 80% lower CO emissions than an idling four-stroke engine,
- use 50% less oil than a conventional direct-injection outboard engine,
- are quieter to operate and require little to no maintenance.
BRP is the only marine manufacturer to win the EPA’s Clean Air Technology Excellence Award for its Evinrude E-TEC outboard engines.
Click on the logo to go to their website for more information.